Nicki calls herself "Rapunzel"

Home Forums Azealia Banks Nicki calls herself "Rapunzel"

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    0abammbamm
    Participant

Lets just wait for YUNG RAPUNXEL to bite back.

IceyFlux
    Participant

Nah we all know her intentions with (Rap)unzel. But I get it. Kunts we know who the real Rapunxel is.

ecstasyapproaches
    Participant

Nicki is wack. McDonald’s of rap. If it isn’t itty bitty piggy I don’t want it

U.R.A.Q.T
    Participant

Yung Oinka

minguel
    Participant

i cant

Jerred Butler
    Participant

It actually would be much better if we would stop talking about Women who are Pushing 40 and comparing to someone who has more artistic maturity and intellectual integrity & talent to back herself at a much younger age.

That woman has excelled as a mediocre saboteur, who’s talent and sincerity is more questionable than anyone who has come before her. She coddles and panders to a young, impressionable pop fan base to keep herself afloat. Karma always will be the bitch these women meet during and after the race.

I’d gladly just delete this thread. The mere mention of her ruins it by itself.

hellterbaby1224
    Participant

I’m sorry to inform you but as someone in team Minaj nicki hasn’t said she’s repunzal this but she will address this beef per usual. Crip don’t trip..

IceyFlux
    Participant

okuuur!!?

amani
    Participant

lmfaoooooo

dxckhd
    Participant

If we start to use this site as a way to throw shade to other artists, (even if they deserve it), we will make this forum a target for trolls.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.