CHEAPYXO Twitter Suspsended

Home Forums Azealia Banks CHEAPYXO Twitter Suspsended

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Emmanuel
    Participant

Do guys think there’s a REAL chance she could get cheapy or her main account back or is she banned for good?

GIDEON SHABAZZ
    Participant

I’m over her being on Twitter. Why keep trying to be in a place that constantly disrespects you?

Emmanuel
    Participant

True, but that’s where she got the most exposure and she really made Twitter more interesting. But at the same time it did more harm than good for her so maybe this is for the best.

Elaine Weatherford
    Participant

Maybe this is for the better, this way AB can create her own social media site just for the kunts. Twitter was boring AF without her anyway, so fuck them. Can’t wait for some new music!!! The kunts got your back AB!!!!

asukahomo
    Participant

Kunts got you AB don’t let the white media take you down!

THEOSTEELO
    Participant

I’m mad they suspended her twitter. But I’m hoping chi chi will cheer me up! Lol

Colby
    Participant

Honestly, Twitter NEEDS Azealia. It’s dry as fuck without her. She calls everyone out on their bullshit and uses her platform to get people talking more than any other artist. But whatever, Dorsey and everyone else will get theirs. The Kunts are gonna make CheapyXO pop off, no one can stop the witch AB.

eduwvny6
    Participant

k go follow @cheapyxo on twitter

jaykennedy
    Participant

Azealia hunty i know you reading this, Twitter aint shit without the Bruja del Bloque there to spice shit up, tell me which other icon can make world headlines in one tweet? Bitch, none. The kunts finna kiki to ChiChi and the lame ass media gonna be GAGGING without AB drama

lanadelrey
    Participant

she needs her verified twitter back to promo music….. 500,000 followers that needs to be put to use! where is axel roman when we need him

Sef
    Participant

Follow @cheapyxo on twitter y’all she’s back.

Colby
    Participant

SHE’S BACK UP! FOLLOW @CHEAPYXO !!! She got the handle!

https://twitter.com/cheapyxo/with_replies

rubenruok
    Participant

Is this even legal tho lolllll. Why did xocheapy acc get suspended? Like she did no damn thing.

Still, yes they need to get AB main account back.

COVFEFE212
    Participant

Mark suckerbeeg or whoever the fuck runs twitter is lowkey spying on azealia’ every move

dommefag
    Participant

face crack of the millenium. @jack go fall on a dick

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.