CHEAPYXO Twitter Suspsended

Home Forums Azealia Banks CHEAPYXO Twitter Suspsended

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Lind
    Keymaster

Azealia Banks’ CHEPAYXO twitter account was suspended today and we’re not sure why.

SEBASTIAN C
    Participant

It was complete BS! But AB we’re here for you on your side! Hope you had a wonderful bday and can’t wait for the new music!

HarleeHarlee
    Participant

Twitter is if not the biggest hypocrite ever, other mofos can say and do whatever they want on it, But if Azealia Banks does or promotes something these motherfuckers block her, Fuck You Twitter

GIDEON SHABAZZ
    Participant

Somebody said they did it cause it was attached to her original suspended account.

Aquamarine
    Participant

I’m so sad

lunaemanu96
    Participant

We were so close to getting Chi Chi 🙁

Lucas Ribeiro
    Participant

Its very sad that twitter is going against azealia !!! but we are here for you ! cant wait for the new projects and chi chi on monday

rmalagan
    Participant

It’s pure BS, luckily we are a strong community that stands behind AB regardless of channel or output, they better watch out!

Sam
    Participant

It’s almost like it was intentionally to piss her off too, let her count her way down to 10,000 followers and wait until juuuust before to suspend. She near enough doubled her follower count in the space of a few hours, they’re scared! Oh well. On to the next thing!

U.R.A.Q.T
    Participant

Literally the only reason I made a twitter was AB. Twitter cancelled. I still don’t get what she did though

GIDEON SHABAZZ
    Participant

It was clearly intentional whether it be a bunch of pissed off stans, twitter or a mix of both. Like they saw her bubbling up and they iced that shit.

Bucklictic
    Participant

Shouldn’t Twitter keep an eye on those spreading the word about Terrorism, Nazism, White Supremacy, Pedophilia and Racial slurs ?! Like there are literally thousands of accounts like that freely roaming Twitter. Pretty AB deserves better.

Gabycata92
    Participant

Feeling sorry for ur twitter got suspended but cheer up, i m looking forward to meeting u if i have a chance btw i m from a far away country and i don t know what to say to u so check me up with a smile: p

Lucas Ribeiro
    Participant

Twitter is a fucking joke ! They let people talks and showing pictures of nazism, naked persons, terrorism ! but when a black girl say something,they suspend her ! and when the same black girl do an another account and do nothing ! they suspend her as well…twitter is pure BS

ecstasyapproaches
    Participant

I was so mad bc I didn’t even know about the cheapy twitter until last night. I had been waiting for her to tweet from the bruja del bloque account for so long?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.