What's your favorite AB Music Video & WHY?

Home Forums Azealia Banks What's your favorite AB Music Video & WHY?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bryan Sanders
    Participant

For me it’s between 1991 & Liquorice..
    1991 was sooo hot & nobody from this time period has ever NAILED another time era like that! My personal favorite part of that video was when she started singing “NY rose me, most high chose me!” and her, Matt & E were winding their hips! OH YES!

Liquorice was just soooo professional! The looks were everything and the overall concept was excellent! THAT WEAVE! Everytime I imagine weave in my head, it’s always that weave & length, but in all jet black! She looked like she had so much fun in that video too. My favorite look in the video was the look with the horns on her head! I wish we would’ve got alot more clips with that LEWK!

No Problems 666
    Participant

I love the heavy metal and reflective video. Full of references and so strong!!! That part of the police riot is the shit! For me it’s like I always see something new in that video, cause it’s full of details. I know you didn’t ask but my least favorite was Ice Princess. I had imagined something totally different in my had for that videoclip :/

all
    Participant

1991 is a classic

I’d have to say Wallace

Interactive, iconic & Innovative

What other artist has included the

viewer in their video? It was so

ahead, I think it went over a lot of

ppl’s heads but launching on the

Google Cloud platform was so

forward & speaking of which

Chasing Time, the choreography

& effects. Next next

Desperado
    Participant

It’s tough to choose between 1991, Liquorice and Yung Rapunxel but I have to give it to 1991. That video is immaculate from the choreography to the set designs to the special effects and the COLORS… Everything was so slick.

aquababe
    Participant

hands down liquorice, especially the part where she wears that icoooonic blue fur, but i think L8R also deserves a shoutout because it’s such chill vibes lol

rudelove
    Participant

Liquorice. Love the Western vibe.

Sef
    Participant

Tbh Count Contessa because she looks so beautiful in the MV. It’s a simple MV but its truly mesmerizing

Alejandro Fajardo
    Participant

YUNG RAPUNXEL & The Asos “Fierce” short .. & WALLACE! SO INNOVATIVE!!!

HAUSOFCY
    Participant

Quinn
    Participant

Count Contessa,
    she looks so good! & it’s honestly a vibe.

Cosmical
    Participant

chasing time, visually stunning

honeyxwaters
    Participant

Count Contessa! She looked godly.

Big Big Beat! idk but the aesthetic really hits home and gives me all sortsa feels, love those simple hallway scenes and her dancing around, actually having fun.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.