"Van Vogue" Video Appreciation

Home Forums Azealia Banks "Van Vogue" Video Appreciation

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lanadelrey
    Participant

AZEALIA DID ALL OF THAT WITH VAN VOGUE OMG. I remember when the music video was released youtube censored it because you could see Azealia’s nippies through her shirt! Where were the white feminists back then? Van Vogue could’ve been Liquorice 2.0! Also the visuals from the video had me shaking in my doc martens

eduwvny6
    Participant

VAN VOGUE deserves a Grammy or anything gold related. That was the best amp track. Azealia at her best. Even my mom and dumb straight faggot friends go crazy for it and never realize i’m playing her until the end lol. best. then i show them the vid and they get it

Visions
    Participant

Van Vogue is SOOO underrated! Everything about it so fucking perfect, the song is a timeless jam and the visuals are everything! One of my all time favourite songs

Alejandro Fajardo
    Participant

That orange suit was everything and that printed number in the water!!! yeeeeesss then she hit u with the avant garde lewk DOOF!
    How about that outdo on the cd.. LET ME GET SOME OF THAT KOMBUCHA DRINK BITCH! I WANT SOOOOME LOLOL

Zachary Prete
    Participant

It’s actually such an amazing video and song and underrated is and UNDERstatment this shit is fuxking lit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.