Unreleased Azealia music that should be released

Home Forums Azealia Banks Unreleased Azealia music that should be released

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    quaun
    Participant

Theres so many azealia songs that are just on youtube and need to be released officialy like;

-NEEDSUMLOVE
    -Venus
    -P-U-S-S-Y
    -all the other mixtape songs

DezMan55
    Participant

As a longtime fan, I absolutely need the MP3 of Playhouse. However AB decides to go about it I want the real deal.

0abammbamm
    Participant

The Chill$!!!

black_patsy
    Participant

VENUS AND NEEDSUMLUV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESE TRACKS ARE UNDENIABLY BOPPING

THEY SLAP MEGA HARD AND BOTH REAL CATCHY TO HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO GO MAINSTREAM

sleayzymermaid
    Participant

Barbie Shit !!!
    Icy Pisces !!!!

liquorice
    Participant

i know luxury is better but competition is honestly so iconic i wish she would drop it

THE AQUABABE
    Participant

I think that some of her music is unreleased for a reason- either it didn’t fit the standard, or we’ve moved on from that vision. That being said- I think getting to have a compilation of all the music from her “Miss Bank$” era (just from when she was young) would be amazing. Even the incomplete songs. Just getting to see then compared to the now, and admire the progress and maturing. For example: F.L.A.P.S. was like a young Azealia’s FHAN.

MissC
    Participant

Icy picses

antonio212
    Participant

I switched to YouTube music so I can stream it all. I’m actually addicted, like I have an azealia issue, but in a good way. like she posted on her ig story that she’s writing notes with her perfume orders, THAT MEANS IM BUYING IT LIKE?!?!?!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.