Misogynoir

Home Forums Azealia Banks Misogynoir

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bruhoe666
    Participant

They really out to get our girl. White women can post about beheading the president of the US, but Azealia gets suspended for what? being sickening? having a ki ki? They do not want to see innovative black women prosper. Azealia is sparking so much conversation and is creating such vivid culture, and representing so much of what this country hates, the girls cant take it! Its ok though azealia will always prosper with or without mainstream media 😉

wenderlly
    Participant

One thing I def don’t understand is why some people want to silence her, you know, like famous people can’t voice opinions and must stay quiet and just release music/art/whatever they do. Like wth, she’s a human being, she CAN be wrong and there’s nothing unusual about that.
    I just hate how everyone idolizes famous people.

KluckityKunt
    Participant

Don’t get me started on how dirty people be doin my girl azealia. like I try to support my fellow black women but I hate how black women make a hobby out of hating her. In the SJ movement they make a point out of supporting black women with mental health issues but then when that shit ain’t about flower crowns and writing depressed poetry. When that shits actually disruptive and inconvienient they wanna burn someone on the cross like WHO HASNT CUSSED OUT A 14 YEAR OLD THO!!!

organickunt
    Participant

It’s fucking ridiculous. She makes people uncomfortable because she isn’t afraid to be her whole self out in the open. They’d like her better if she kept her mouth shut and became a pretty bop-machine. She has the audacity to be vocal and nasty, so they want to erase her completely. Other BW may hate her bc she is who they’re shamed into not being, and she isn’t meek or ashamed. Everyone else loves an opportunity to hate on black woman, so no matter how much they enjoy her music they won’t pass that up.

wenderlly
    Participant

you are speaking T H U T H

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.