Hola XOCheapy my name is Alejandro from east el lay aka barrio brujo

Home Forums Introductions Hola XOCheapy my name is Alejandro from east el lay aka barrio brujo

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alejandro Fajardo
    Participant

Azealia Banks has been such an outlet when my spirit is down, Her creative innovative artistry has motivated me to continue to pursue my dreams and fight for what I truly believe in my career. When I discovered this talent you could not get me off you tube looking up live performances by her in festivals overseas, I was immediately memsmorized by her voice & fashion. Finally experienced 3 live shows in EL Lay and it was MAGIC. I don’t listen to anything else but old school jams and everything Azealia Banks, nothing is as pensive as her art till this day. One day I dream of having her at hand as my MUSE for the Met Gala after I win Project Runway next year.. But trust everybody is obsessed and copies AB’s style and hate to admit it because she is portrayed as “the problematic angry black girl” Us fans know her authentic true self and very thankful for her ability to connect with us and provide great products with outstanding results!
    ASCHE PARA TODOS! TE QUIERO MUCHO MI AZEALIA BANKS ERMOSA MARIPOSA DEL MAR 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.