Hola Chicas

Home Forums Introductions Hola Chicas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FormerTarBaby
    Participant

I am FormerTarBaby, I am dominican/haitian, vers, and I live in Leimert Park in Los Angeles. I used to look like Djimon Honsou, but since I been using Zeze’s bleach bar, I am becoming so carmel the trade is starting to think I am Shemar Moore instead, and now they all want to take a bite of this peach. I am going to start using her bleach bar on my bussy so i can turn it pink and maybe bleach off some of this HPV, henny

Malia Nahas
    Participant

Hi there all!
    My name’s Kai – I’m 19, an avid Azealia fan &
    I am the kuntiest fractal observer around. All i see are interweaving patterns of vibrations.
    Symbiosis of mycorrhizae lead me to believe that the complexity of existence goes far beyond the outer reaches of our scientific understanding.

The world is language, is magic & it is our duty to create our best metaphors and pursue our most honest art.
    Leasing other’s linguistic structures to live in will be disasterous, creating our own house of mirrors… individuality, is essential.

Azealia Banks is for the empowerment of the individual, & is one of the most authentic & talented people on the scene today. I am here to support her, share ideas with all of you, & fuck this world up!
    Who’s ready for a gay old time, a regular old fashion ki kiing?!
    Loves,
    The kuntyfractal
    @marmalademarmoset

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.