Hi mamas

Home Forums Introductions Hi mamas

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    lucasgulard
    Participant

Lucas,
    From Brazil.
    SANDALIA BANCOS WILL RISE AGAIN! <3

twitter: @trustnolucas

Malia Nahas
    Participant

Hi there all!
    My name’s Kai – I’m 19, an avid Azealia fan &
    I am the kuntiest fractal observer around. All i see are interweaving patterns of vibrations.
    Symbiosis of mycorrhizae lead me to believe that the complexity of existence goes far beyond the outer reaches of our scientific understanding.

The world is language, is magic & it is our duty to create our best metaphors and pursue our most honest art.
    Leasing other’s linguistic structures to live in will be disasterous, creating our own house of mirrors… individuality, is essential.

Azealia Banks is for the empowerment of the individual, & is one of the most authentic & talented people on the scene today. I am here to support her, share ideas with all of you, & fuck this world up!
    Who’s ready for a gay old time, a regular old fashion ki kiing?!
    Loves,
    The kuntyfractal
    @marmalademarmoset

bruhoe666
    Participant

hey kunty kunty kunt kunts! I’ve been a fan of AB since 2013 and I live for the drama and the kikis. AB is the reason why I made a twitter in the first place! my name is malcolm and my twitter is @cyberh0ney!

Galen Hawkins
    Participant

Hey, sis!

snowo
    Participant

hi! I’m Hud from Brazil. BWET is GOAT. one of my favorite records ever.

cheers!

whizzarddd
    Participant

Honestly, this is a really good idea. I can’t believe almost nobody thought about a direct ‘artiste-to-fan’ interaction forum as an alternative for the brigade to truly kii. Genius!

KluckityKunt
    Participant

<–Sabine. can’t wait for you to come back to Boston

ultraviolence
    Participant

lana del rey stan, living in jerusalem. azealia is a role model *_*

NeptuneQueen
    Participant

hi mommy Guilherme from Brazil, sorry about your Twitter account but we are here for you

tt: @glhrmocampo

star
    Participant

Hey it’s star

geminibrujx
    Participant

hey gurl! u my fav! thanks for opening up such a beautiful, safe, and independenly-owned place for black and brown queers and general fans that fuccs with u because you deserve everything even though this world does not think you do! stay up with this creative shit u creative goddess! <333 mucho amor and stay ALL THAT!

Marvin Wayne
    Participant

Hey Y’all! I’m Marvin and I’m from Memphis, TN.?

pistachiwhore
    Participant

ok. where do i start? my name is manny, so cal XICANO native, fantasea totally shifted my musical taste and opened up doors to many more interesting things. i love the fact that PRETTY AB started this forum thingy. thnx for inspiring me so much.

THE AQUABABE
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m Marina- known on insta and in the Kunt community as the Aquababe! I think I’ll be active on here as cheapyxo and Azealia Banks are things I’m passionate about 🙂

To explain the title of “The Aquababe”: The kunts for a short period of time were called the Aquababes! That name didn’t catch on though- and the Aquababes were doomed to extinction. But… after becoming a liked member of the Kunt Brigade gc and the community, I was declared ‘The’ Aquababe! Gotta keep the name and energy alive somehow y’know?

GemGem
    Participant

Hellooooooo Queen AB. Hello everyone!!!
    Straight outta NYC!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.