Have you seen AB live?

Home Forums Azealia Banks Have you seen AB live?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KozmicVoodoo
    Participant

Curious to hear about your Azealia Banks concert experience. When and where was it? What was it like? Did you get to meet her?

I seen her in Chicago ’13 and she put on a spectacular show!!

Bryan Sanders
    Participant

I’ve seen AB live ONCE! (My first time & only (So far) ever seeing any artist)
    I seen her at the Foundry in Philly on July 17th, 2016.
    The show was soooo much fun! I cried a bit when she came out… She had on this see-through mesh bra.. WERK MOM!
    I really want to see her again, hopefully next time I get to meet her & take pictures with her that will last a lifetime!
    AZEALIA IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE HAVE A NEW SHOW SOON!

KozmicVoodoo
    Participant

That sounds amazing Bryan!!
    You’re not alone I cried a little and screamed like such an idiot pretty much the whole time.
    Sadly I didn’t get to meet her either but I at least got front row and some good pictures.
    She was in a skin tight see through bodysuit and TORE THAT PLACE UP I ALMOST CRACKED A RIB LMAO

side note: I went in 2015 not 13 idk why my phone put that.

KluckityKunt
    Participant

I saw her in Boston. It was electric. Me and about 40 ppl were waiting for her outside. she curved the fuck outta all of us. all i saw was was weave flying by and she was gone. still the best night of my life

eduwvny6
    Participant

saw her at Irving Plaza on May 11, 2015 just before my graduation and going back home to Nica lol. Still best hype night of my life. Though it can get crazy at one of these. A lot of people from all places in NY trying to get in the front can get physical lol (4 gender/race/look reasons) but its still the best, I even almost fought some guy I’d never consider speaking to for being so hot lol, i hated him for trying to take my place LMAO i wouldnt have it. but anywhooo. best night, it was amazing. Best experience ever was the Idle Delilah as an intro and the Fierce + Van vogue remix. too lit n legit, everyone was singing, dancers+crowd dancing etc.

I got to wait around the back entrance with the other kunts and she exited the back doors around 15th and 4th on Irving, came out, took a couple pics with fans that were up close and for awhile and got to see her. She wore a white shirt with the black queen emoji all over it i think, or maybe all queen colors? don’t remember too much. I got to the side of the car and when she went inside, she had her legs on the car but stood and waved and stopped to say hi to all of us, and sorta saw me and my friend Quanah? cuz we were to the side and not by the car’s main door? who knows. Best night. Best energy from all the kunts from all places lol. My clothes were sweaty on the way out :l

mattlewinski
    Participant

No but I’ve seen most of every full concert that’s available on YT if that counts. I’ve honestly thought about ripping those concerts off YT and turning them into dvd’s ??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.