Fantasea2?

Home Forums Azealia Banks Fantasea2?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Cupidstunt
    Participant

Azealia, now I KNOW you gonna read this. When you dropping this magic on us? Forum is a dope idea cunty ?

julianvandekamp
    Participant

She said herself on 7th September on Yemaya’s day or something 🙂 yes the site & forum is a really good alternative!

Norah Martinez
    Participant

She said F2 is coming on September 7 n.n

theycallmemaraj
    Participant

Paradiso 2 is COMING

julianvandekamp
    Participant

and don’t get me wrong but i think it will have like 20 tracks or something. But art takes time. I want her to feel good about the different projects etc and not just drop something just because she has fans.
    CHI CHI cured my homosexuality tbh

Cupidstunt
    Participant

I’ve been waiting patiently and I will continue to do so. I’ve heard previews of tracks and know it’s gonna be worth it. Nobody sounds like AB!

TheFlyPirate
    Participant

I NEED F2 IN MY LIFE !!!!

noahxcx
    Participant

Treasure Island… A BOP.

Emmanuel
    Participant

I love her but f2 needs to come before slay z vol 1. I never really understood why slay z couldn’t be put out again in the fall and f2 for her big comeback now

Bryan Sanders
    Participant

She said September but I thought after she changed it back to middle of July?
    Me personally, I think she should be doing Fantasea 2 now.. Fantasea 2 is for summer, you know? I mean, ofcourse I can listen to Fanatasea 2 whenever… you just can’t get that FIRST full experience of Fantasea 2 unless it’s a warm summer day/ night & maybe even on the hot beach! UGH! It would be a DREAM! Also, I think if she wants to do Slay Z: Volume 2… It should be in the fall because TBH… I really don’t think Business & Pleasure is coming this year! I don’t know why, I don’t want this to be true, but I just feel that it won’t be coming! *SHRUGS*

lanadelrey
    Participant

honestly I want business and pleasure first and fantasea 2 next year

rubenruok
    Participant

I agree that Fantasea should come first. Then Slay-Z or B&P, whatever makes more sense. But it’s time for a biggg comeback. I know she’s gonna make it with Chi Chi but I think the GP will be lost if they see she re-releases Slay-Z and pushes F2 back again. But at this point I’m fine with getting music lol. If it comes sept. 7th I’m good. But it better do.

mattlewinski
    Participant

Wasn’t F2 originally supposed to be summer release?? I honestly think it would be better if she released it now then B&P.

dxckhd
    Participant

Been listening to Fantasea for years now, some more months won’t kill me.

Twistersand
    Participant

I def think having slay z first is a good business move considering Slay Z could be huge over the summer then usher in a bigger project thats highly anticipated. I’m so excited for it!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.