Business & Pleasure

Home Forums Azealia Banks Business & Pleasure

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Norah Martinez
    Participant

So, I’m really curious abou how this project is gonna turn out….since AB said she’s dropping the songs she made for it (Playhouse – Slay Z, In Excelsis – probaby F2) and she’s changing the album’s theme.

I’m hyped up for B&P as much as for F2

Thoughts?

0abammbamm
    Participant

I thought it was gonna be more 90s Hip House vibes, i hope so Because i cant stop listening to the Movin’ On up Instrumental and can only imagine how shes gonna make that my favoritee songg

0abammbamm
    Participant

I kinda hope that Playhouse is gonna be On B&P -_-

I hope B&P will be mature.

I don’t want it to be full of house bops. It needs to be diverse.

Songs like Playhouse will fit Slay-Z better than B&P, since it’s really the chapter 2!

GIDEON SHABAZZ
    Participant

Will Playhouse fit the vibe tho? We don’t know…

eduwvny6
    Participant

I always thought ‘Playhouse’ was suited for B&P, but it could fit ‘Slay-Z’ even better just by its cover? its very house and vogue-like. I sound insane probably but for a Vol. 1, it could make this mixtape be taken more seriously as it should have been.

B&P should consist of newer and maturer songs. Playhouse is kinda the same AB we’ve seen. It’s perfect for Slay-Z, but not enough for B&P’s lead.

Plus it’s floating since last year lol.

Norah Martinez
    Participant

I agree, Playhouse will make Slay Z a lot more serious.
    And we’re always ready for a new AB vibe c:

Bryan Sanders
    Participant

I LOVE Playhouse, I hate that it’s still not released! UGH!
    I really don’t think B&P is coming this year, especially with her changing the vibe… she kinda wanted to do that with Fantasea 2 last year & it ended up getting postponed. If I get Slay-Z: Vol. 2 & Fantasea 2 (that’ll be 36 songs!) I would be pretty set and I would pound her so much for B&P! I feel like B&P will make her ALOT of money though, like BWET! I think B&P will bring back those 2014 vibes, where she ALWAYS looked happy & life seemed 100% perfect!

plastique
    Participant

cheapy’s acc got shut down, anyone have the announcement of B&P?

Colby
    Participant

Is Business & Pleasure meant to be like a sequel to Broke With Expensive Taste? Because that’s how I imagine it in my head. BWET is my favorite Azealia album, so I’m looking forward to B&P SOOOO MUCH. I hope we hear more about Wallace, Diver D, and all of the other characters from BWET, and any new characters Azealia plans to surprise us with!

Twistersand
    Participant

B&P I feel is super housey or was since she said the direction was changing. But I think this album will be if not as solid as bwet than better

dxckhd
    Participant

I hope she turns all the negative energy she has received during this last year into something beautiful.
    I feel that songs with similar energy to Yung Rapunxel’s would be easy for her to create at this moment for example.

Chici69
    Participant

Guys playhouse needs to be on out asap! I’m scared the mainstream are YouTube’n that periscope where Z teases us!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.